MrPouch

Reaction score
Recently upgraded my GPU and my 3D match engine lag issues have got worse!

My PC specs are below, please can someone either tell me my PC is rubbish for 3D or something is wrong:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k 3.5Ghz
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 (Previously GTX 760)
RAM: Corsair 16GB

I'm lost my head with it lately!

I can’t see why you have an issue, make sure your drivers are all up to date though! What graphics settings do you have set? Does it get any better if you lower this at all? If none of this works (I know it’s not much) I’d post on the SI forums and see what they suggest.

Your PC is more than fine for running Football Manager. Other then driver issues, like updating, make sure that you're using your dedicated graphics card instead of your integrated one ( it can happen that game is not detecting it and you might need to do it manually
Switching to the dedicated Nvidia GPU
- First, open the Nvidia Control Panel. One way to do that is right-clicking on an empty space on the desktop and choosing Nvidia Control Panel from the menu.
- Navigate to 3D Settings > Manage 3D Settings.
- Open the tab Program Settings and choose the game from the dropdown menu.
- Next, select the preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown. Your Nvidia GPU should show as High performance Nvidia processor.
Dunno how relevant this text is since I use AMD card, but it should be something like that.

Also, is it affecting other games or just FM?

There's definitely an issue with the game affecting some people using NVIDA cards, I have the same problem.

Is it a constant stutter, with the FPS only being at 55-56?

There's definitely an issue with the game affecting some people using NVIDA cards, I have the same problem.

Is it a constant stutter, with the FPS only being at 55-56?

Yeah its a constant stutter, very annoying as I know my PC is overspecced if anything!