LgsLord26

Reaction score
So I recently had to replace my Motherboard and Hard Drive, actually got a better Mobo and the same hard drive as replacements. My computer runs slightly quicker than previous before it died and so does FM15, that is until midway through the first half of any match. After then it starts to lag, team talks and tactics too but as soon as the match is over it reverts back to being speedy. Is anyone having this problem and/or know of a solution. FM14 worked fine, played in Window Mode and had the ME on while surfing the web and watching something. Windows rates my overall system at 7.1 the GFX is rated 7.9 but my CPU brings it down. I also only have 8GB Ram installed and I'm running 64bit Windows 7 Professional OS. It gets so bad it's unplayable, saving the game also take ages. Cheers.

My GFX and CPU are;

GFX: ATI Radeon HD7800
Processor: i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30ghz

u tried setting the software to gpu rendering (or software cant remember which is better)

GPU = Graphics processing unit: which is the processors on your graphics card
Software = asks your CPU to emulate a graphics card and can give better performance only if your PC doesn't have a Graphics card (or if you Graphics card is not powerful enough to draw the ME animations)

Definitions didn't really help, still lagging after a two or three matches the lag kicks in..