Reaction score
Can you Tech experts help - i recently installed a solid state hard drive and new RAM, laptop all working fine and much better, re-installed Steam and FM13 but when i got to my first match my laptop completely froze and had to reboot - happend twice. laptop has integrated graphics card which worked fine before hand.
when installing the SSD it was recommended to remove the page filing from the SSD - should this be reinstated? currently using 2 x 2gb ram cards.

appreciate any help you guys can give

Hi Mate,

Sounds like a strange bug, the only thing i can see that may be an issue is the integrated graphics card, i have trouble with the 3D match engine on my laptop because of this.

Just try disabling 3D match view in preferences, running it in 2D is a lot less demanding of your graphics processor.

Kind Regards,
Simon

previously the 3D match view was okay but not great so i knew it handled it okay, ust wasn't sure why it would crash at that point both times

stumped on this one mate, it baffles me how over time computers just stop working the way they used to, guess its just age.

well i've had to revert to not using the 3d match engine completely which is a real shame but at least it's playable and running a bit quicker without the 3D engine.