PaulC
user-offline.png

Sports Interactive

Match v1319
-----------

- More improvements to on ball decision making and pass choice
- Improved central midfielder starting position when team is in possession
- Tweaked midfielder and attacker positions when team is defending
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing players to fail to turn to face required direction properly
- Improved facing direction of player marking opponent who is moving onto a pass
- Fixed bug allowing players being able to partially "go through" other players to get ball without being penalised
- Small tweaks to improve the way players move onto passes or loose balls
- Reduced some instances of closing down of keeper when clearly illogical in context of player and his instructions
- Cleaned up a few bugs that delayed retrieval of ball at set pieces or kick offs

Match v1320
-----------

- A bunch of ball physics fixes mainly related to collisions and ball spin after bounce
- Reduced slightly unrealistic ball to player deflections
- More improvements to pass choice AI
- Tweaks to run with ball and first touch AI
- Reduced tackles that end in own goals
- Some tweaks to basic central midfielder positions
- Fixed some dodgy marking at mid pitch free kicks
- Improved full back positioning when waiting for short keeper distribution
- Improved near and far post corner aim point

Match v1321
-----------

- Some further ball physics fixes and refinements
- Fixed goal not always given if ball stops just over goal line
- Fixed some rare instances of player collision avoidance failing
- Further refinements to pass AI
- Improved pass, shot or header accuracy logic
- Further improvements to player reactions to the ball
- Fixed defences staying to deep just after corner taken
- Refined player positioning when defending free kicks from wide
- Made players press more collectively and aggressively when required
- Improved positioning of defenders against attackers running at pace
- Refined tackling AI a bit
- Improved facing direction while marking opponent around own area
- Fixed some more keeper AI bugs

Match v1322
-----------

- Improved collision avoidance AI slightly
- Fine tuned ball trajectory chosen by player for kick, header etc
- Fine tuned kick and header accuracy logic
- Fine tuned pass and general on ball AI
- Tuned long shot frequency and AI
- Toned down pressing slightly in certain situations
- Improved marking and engagement of ball player in wide areas
- Tuned tackling AI further
- Couple of small fixes to player reactions
- Fixed some small player pathing anomalies
- Fixed a couple of goalkeeper AI anomalies

So 1319-1322 are where we are with regards to the next update. I hope it sees the light of day pre Xmas but not finalised yet as much testing to be done!

These havent been released yet. Just to be clear.

yep.

They are testing it and plan to release it before xmas, bar some major bugs found

I think just me who feel there's some wrong with the ME. 13.1.3 is unplayable for possession football/tikitaka tactic as a poor pass complete and GK with frustated long ball pass.

Cheers.

Is it just me or isit impossible to score Freekicks? Played over 20 Seasons worth, over my saves. Never scored one.

I think just me who feel there's some wrong with the ME. 13.1.3 is unplayable for possession football/tikitaka tactic as a poor pass complete and GK with frustated long ball pass.

Cheers.

Just you I'm afraid. average 90% pass rates with 62% possession

How do you know what patch you have? Because I am pretty sure I still have the beta version even though I bought the full version...

How do you know what patch you have? Because I am pretty sure I still have the beta version even though I bought the full version...

Game status. Your version should be 13.1.3 and me version 1318

can someone please give me the link to an official page where I can check the news about the incoming updates?
I checked the SI site earlier, couldnt find anything..

Glad to see this has been reviewed, it's happening far too often for me and is very frustrating when I'm trying to topple Huntelaar from the top of the scoring charts!

Glad they are going to try and fix the tackles leading to own goals - I counted the other day and this season alone (31 games in) I have conceded 16 own goals!

They need to fix this thing I've noticed since the beta where no one tries to stop the ball going out of play when it's travelling at almost a stand still, even If theres loads of players in box and the ball rolls say 1 yards width from the goal post everyone just stands there, u could say it's my tactics but I don't actually have a say in what the opposition are doing!
Other instances all the goal keeper has to do is take a side step and put his foot on it but no he would rather let it go for a goal kick, not very useful when your losing and set to all out attack trying to get a late goal!
The opposite of this is a player chasing a ball that's going 1000mph when it's obvious not even superman could stop it going out of play!

Steve

They need to fix this thing I've noticed since the beta where no one tries to stop the ball going out of play when it's travelling at almost a stand still, even If theres loads of players in box and the ball rolls say 1 yards width from the goal post everyone just stands there, u could say it's my tactics but I don't actually have a say in what the opposition are doing!
Other instances all the goal keeper has to do is take a side step and put his foot on it but no he would rather let it go for a goal kick, not very useful when your losing and set to all out attack trying to get a late goal!
The opposite of this is a player chasing a ball that's going 1000mph when it's obvious not even superman could stop it going out of play!

Steve

Think I know what you are talking about, I logged it on their forums as a bug, think the various adjustments to AI logic should solve that.

Think I know what you are talking about, I logged it on their forums as a bug, think the various adjustments to AI logic should solve that.

Sweet, that's what I should have done.....
Instead I ignored it and complained on here!

Is it just me or isit impossible to score Freekicks? Played over 20 Seasons worth, over my saves. Never scored one.

It's just you. I have left foot on left side, which is not the best set, i know, but i've scored 3 in 1 season, and my expert is Bale, which is not the best in the game.

Will this update go onto our current saves? Or will we have to start a new one for the changes to take effect?

hmm..this just happened to me

View attachment 291423

I have had it happen before, but not 3 times in one game...especially after it was suppose to be addressed!
**** this is one match i didnt want to lose as well
:mad: