cleanupkid

Reaction score
I have to say I am massively disappointed and frustrated by the match engine. When a player shoots you have no idea where it is going. Also with cleared balls and crosses etc.. Can't get into it as much as the previous versions

this...no such thing as playing out of defense anymore!

I have to say I am massively disappointed and frustrated by the match engine. When a player shoots you have no idea where it is going. Also with cleared balls and crosses etc.. Can't get into it as much as the previous versions

Players shoot to score, but most of the times they fail or its saved. Never saw Messi failing?

Although the mechanics and physics need improvement, its more realistic the cross with almost no aiming at all, than to hit the head of the striker 90% of the times

this...no such thing as playing out of defense anymore!

I can do that, i have instructed the players to do so.

Players shoot to score, but most of the times they fail or its saved. Never saw Messi failing?

Although the mechanics and physics need improvement, its more realistic the cross with almost no aiming at all, than to hit the head of the striker 90% of the times

I can do that, i have instructed the players to do so.

how so?

no you misunderstood. Its just the way the graphics move about, means it is very hard to see where the shot/pass is going. You could generally tell with previous versions if a shot was on target when it left their boot. With this one you haven no idea where it's going to end up until itcomes to a stop.

The animation in the 3d view is a bit iffy at times, especially with fouls, when the player fouled just keeps standing around stock still until he's kicked. But I do feel it's the animation more than the match engine that's to blame.

If i had the choice between the 2013 or 2014 match, I would pick 2013

I am liking the new system, dont know if its just me whos been playing around with tactics but I have found my tactic I think and will just tweak it as i go on :)