jwright777

Reaction score
On my current save my players match fitness doesn't seem to go past 99%.

If I check the fitness immediately after a match all players involved will have 100% but that will drop down the following day.
This means that I constantly have to play my best players to keep the match fitness high as one game on the bench / out of the squad and for the following game they will be at low 90s.

Is this a bug or could it be caused by my training? (This is only affecting one save as far as I can tell)

why would they be 100% AFTER a match?

I know what it is thanks.

I am wondering why my players match fitness is never 100% (apart from immediately after a match) regardless of how often I play them.

I know what it is thanks.

I am wondering why my players match fitness is never 100% (apart from immediately after a match) regardless of how often I play them.

have u checked it during the game he prob hit 100 and loses the 1% over night.

Should not happen, in all other saves a player on 100% will stay there for a week or more allowing me to rest them and rotate the squad.

With this current issue I need to play my top players every game.

If it is only affecting this save then i would advise you to check the quality of your facilities and also your fitness coaches.

Also, the little pie chart that shows you how much focus has been put on each part of training, what percentage has been assigned to fitness recently? If it is quite low, consider increasing it.

I don't want to sound like a ****, but does that 1% really bother you that much? There are far more things to worry about!

It's not that it's 1% off, but because they don't go to 100% the match fitness decreases immediately which isn't allowing me to rotate players.
They need to play every week to keep the match fitness in the 90s where as in every other save a player on the sidelines for 2 weeks is still going to be ~95%