kpgooner95

Reaction score
Right, my game froze for the first time today, then i happened again, (i restarted it and froze in the same game), i tried to make some tactical changes and it just completely froze, when i make change to the tactic, i couldn't see any subs, and then it doesnt say anything afterwards, so i tried to press *Cancel pending changes* and it doesn't work.

I wouldn't think that it would be my laptop, because it's very good performance wise and memory wise so yeah, does someone know how to fix it apart from restarting FM??

Are you using alot of addons? like skins and transfer updates etc

No, im not using any transfer updates as im playing on a long save, and just using the default skins.

hmm.
You have bought the game?
How far in the game are you?
Are you getting any errors or messages?
Have you tryed to reload the skin cache or gone it to steam right click on the game go to properties and Verify the integrity? might help as some of your files might be interrupted.

hmm.
You have bought the game?
How far in the game are you?
Are you getting any errors or messages?
Have you tryed to reload the skin cache or gone it to steam right click on the game go to properties and Verify the integrity? might help as some of your files might be interrupted.

This is the first ever problem i have had with it, all of the above is fine, sometimes it just does it. and im in like 2018 on my save i think.. i honestly don't mind now, i was at a point in the game where i was winning everything, i just don't want it to happen when im in a new save.

I've just had the same problem, froze for the first time in game while making tactical changes. I have recently downloaded a face pack so maybe this is the problem. Can I delete the initial file (facepacks) now that I have extracted it into the games folder? I downloaded Megapack 5.0
Also I've just checked the sports interactive folder and a new folder has appeared called 'crash dumps'????
I followed Muncie's advise and clicked 'verify the integrity'. Now completed and all files were successfully validated.