longanhk42i1

Reaction score
I have been playing FM2020 touch version lately and there is a wizard that allows us to set up different match plans, which I found it pretty useful when skipping match.

By default there are play for the win, play for the draw, smash & grab, etc .. meanwhile I dont see these set up in FM PC version (they dont have these plans in suggestion). Has anyone ever tried using match plans for tactics during match? as most tactics tested dont mention these

I have never given them a try too be honest with you at all. Seen them in the past but never looked that much into them (mainly because I play the PC version I guess). Sure someone out there has given them a go though!

You can set up which tactics you want to use in pre-set scenario's from FM such as you can use tactic A which 0-0, 1-0 etc. and tactic B when you are behind or park the bus in the last 20 min. of the match.

I have not tried it yet in FM20, but I have read somewhere that the bug (AI not use your subs) still excist like I have experienced in FM19.