Syko12345

Reaction score
Hi

Since playing Fm13 it has been more of a challange to me than 2012, due to the fact i cant be lazy now and have to actually 'Manage' my team and cant simply always use plug and play tactics, this has brought a better satisfaction of winning knowing ive put more effort into things. But i want to learn more and get better.

I want to learn the best way of managing my squad. And how to properly use the media to my advantage and how to properly use a match scout report of an opposition team and what to do with that information.

All help is appreciated,

thanks.

Regarding media, you can talk to the press about an upcoming opponent player and highlight him as 'the weakest link' in the team (only do this to players with low determination otherwise they'll be 'determined' to play well ;) ) and if he has low determination he will later respond ' i cant get those comments out of my head, i'm not looking forward to the game' and will either play bad or the manager won't pick him.

Regarding the scout report etc. I am pretty useless at that as well! :)

Regarding media, you can talk to the press about an upcoming opponent player and highlight him as 'the weakest link' in the team (only do this to players with low determination otherwise they'll be 'determined' to play well ;) ) and if he has low determination he will later respond ' i cant get those comments out of my head, i'm not looking forward to the game' and will either play bad or the manager won't pick him.

Regarding the scout report etc. I am pretty useless at that as well! :)

I actualy use this at the moment! I guess the side i need more help with is the analysing your oposition and how to go about it and use that information to give your team a better chance!

Use the scout reports to know where most of the goals are coming from, esp which flank is more dangerous. For example if you see more goals coming in from the right wing then you gotta be more careful about the player on the right.