Leslie1207

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just started FM 2011 and noticed this new Match Preparation feature. I haven't been able to work out how it actually fits into the grand scheme of things. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Well you select your formation you want to use (along with two backups if you want) and then you can select what sort of training you want, defending, attacking etc. If you then click on "current" tab, you can see what you're on at the moment, how well they are at doing a certain job.

If you keep checking back, you will realise a increase etc. Hope this helps?

I think i've read this on one of the threads that mentioned the fast improvement in settling into new tactics is through using Defensive Positioning and of course sticking to it for lots of games. Do try it :D

To sum up, Match Preparation allows your team to adapt to the formation(s) you choose for them, as well as getting them used to your team instructions. (E.G The passing style, how much you close down etc.)

i still dont understand it... it surely works when i change my formation during a match?? thanks

when i choose options on the match preparation it doenst stay what i chose , why?

If I have two tactics in my game, and i rotate them and set my AssMan to take match preparation. On which tactic he will focus? Both or just current?