rookiemanager

Reaction score
I always judge what players are playing the best, not by attributes or by coach opinion, but by match ratings. Every month, i update my best 16 by how their match ratings are.

Im nearing my 1st season and wandered if match ratings is simular to previous season for players or when the new season starts, match ratings could be totally different with the same player?

Say in season 1 player 'a' got 6.75 average, does this mean he is slightly above average, so i be looking at 'ok' performances so i expect him to be making the bench next season sometimes? Player 'b' gets average of 6.99, so would next season he be in the first 11? I know going up divisions, players age and changes to the side can have an impact, but im not making many changes i dont think.

Im basically asking, are match ratings generally more an idea on how good a player is for the next season or are they just more random meaning one player can get 7.1 in season 1 but only 6.5 in season 2?

match ratings are form, how well they have played recently, you shouldn't base your selection just on this, if a young player only plays against the worse teams, he might have a higher match rating than your best player who plays against the big teams

Well im new to the game. Im the poorest team in the game lol. I field fittest players (95%)+ then by who has played the best. im doing well like this

When i select my team i would:
1) Fitness level above 95% or at least 90% if the team is tired
2) Recent form
3) Morale