Match Thread: Tottenham v Newcastle (17:30 11/02/2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
People say so much **** about him, but he keeps proving everyone wrong. Sometimes he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

I must say I was one of his detractors but he's won me over. What he's doing at Spurs with limited resources (Not as limited as ours, mind, but certainly more limited than those of United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool) is great and I'd be very pleased to see Spurs win the league. As things stand it's a longshot but there's plenty of football to be played and anything can happen.

How's that score draw prediction looking Dunc? :P

WE'RE GUNNA WIN 5-4! WE'RE GUNNA WIN 5-4! 5-4!!

we're not really, we suck massive balls. Can't wait for Tiote and Cabaye back, and when Obertan gets injured.

4th assist for Ade, superb game he is having.

This only makes things worse for Spurs. "Are you watching FA? Harry is your man"

Just hope Spurs dont do an Arsenal against this lot.

Well this day just keeps getting better for Arsenal fans.

Everyone around us (Presuming Newcastle don't do the near impossible) dropping 3 points.

Danke Spurs.

Easy easy easy. Newcastle have not even turned up.

5-0 - Just looking too easy, no pressure on the crosser for that one.

Not a surprise tbh team we put out was awful. Choice to start Perch is insane - he's bollocks. No Ben Arfa in midfield means we can't hold the ball for more then 20 seconds before giving the ball away... IMO Pardew needs to buck up his ideas.

Adebuyor by 4 assist. omg

just took the living daylights out of the magpies :P

Couldn't see Newcastle winning with Perch and Guthrie against Parker and Modric. Need Tiote and Cabaye back.

"Severely weakened Newcastle side".

Their big misses were Taylor in defence, Cabaye and Tiote in midfield. That said, they had added a quality striker added to their ranks who scored on his debut, and had no more injuries than we did, what with VDV, Kaboul, Sandro and Huddlestone missing.

Squad depth would have been the better argument.

Last edited:
Back