Match training

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukeeggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 802
Does everyone use rest before and after the match?

Yes, hate it when my over paid prima donnas get tired and 'jaded', I hate playing players who are below 90% condition, even though I Rooney will play against me on 65% and still score...:)

I get my assistant to handle mine i cba doing it every week in terms of match training

Yes, hate it when my over paid prima donnas get tired and 'jaded', I hate playing players who are below 90% condition, even though I Rooney will play against me on 65% and still score...:)

Same with me, haha!

I often give players 3 days rest if they're around 70% cos I feel like they're injured seeing it that low. Anyone got any ideas on how to keep fitness levels up?

I've found that the only player that will easily play every match for me is lewandowski, who has fitness and natural fitness of 17! In my first season at Liverpool I had loads of matches at the end of the season, the only way I got through it was to rest all my players for 2 weeks!

I have a team rotation policy where I field 10 outfield players mainly for the Premier League. These are my BEST players.

Then I have another 10 - 15 another players that I field mainly for cup games, e.g. FA Cup, Champion's League, Club World Cup etc.

This way none of my players become jaded, I get to blood in my youngsters without being worried that the relegation fodder is going to cause an upset.

Works fantastically for me. I only have rest after matches.

Back