*Daniel*

Were back in form!
Reaction score
ive just started a new game with chelsea and found this kid in my youth team he isnt a regen because he doesnt have a face. i was just wondering how he turns out in other peoples games

View attachment 55902

Hes the next Petr Cech on my game.

He has a face if you download the 50,000 player faces megapack

his pretty decent. he is the youngest player in croatian history to earn a internatinal call-up at the age of 16. his on loan currently and will join chelsea in the summer.

Here's him in 2013, without a lot of first team starts mind. Signed him on a free.

Last edited:
He just finish 18 on my game with Chelsea, and he returns to me, and should I put him on reserve team or on loan? Cech is still my first goalkeeper :)

He's going to be your man after Cech retires. Sell Hilario and Turnbull and keep him as 1st reserve. Give him chances in League Cups against smaller teams.

In my Chelsea save he's an understudy to Cech. Always reliable when called upon, usually play him in the Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League group games for experience.

I sold Hilario and kept Turnbull as a 3rd choice.

Yeah he is pretty much amazing especially when he turns 25 or so. I got him on loan when I was Newport County and then bought him when I got to EPL since he wasn't getting a lot of playing time at Chelsea and he was amazing for me.

He becomes an excellent keeper, and you can usually get him for free around 2013/14.

I got him for free, and now just 1 season later he is worth £12,500,000

14MatejDelac.png
14MatejDelac-2.png

Yeah he looks like a top player, been trying to sign him for a while on my game but to no success