Marko8

Reaction score
Mateo Kovacic - remember this name. That 16 year old player, called Croatian Messi is player from Dinamo Zagreb. And no, I don't write that because Dinamo it's my club.
Last week there have been rumors that manager of Totenham, Harry Redknapp wants him, but price is amazing 10mil. http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n.../1895/9/tottenham-warned-hands-croatian-messi

Name: Mateo Kovacic
Club: Dinamo Zagreb
D.O.B: 06/05/1994
Nationality: Croatian
Positon: Midfielder, Attacking Midfielder

Strengths: Dribbling, first touch, technique, creativity, flair, agility
Weaknesses: Heading, marking, tackling, positioning, strength

wow he will probably be better then modric when he fully develops
a must buy on fm11

here are little improve in his stats, and Real Madrid show interest on him! I must offer him a new contract as soon is possible :)

Wow, he looks great. I actually signed him some days ago, but I'm still waiting for the transfer to go through due to his young age.

hi guys, again me :)
Just want to update a thread...yesterday in Croatian League, Mateo Kovacic scored his first goal for Dinamo in his first appearance. Now, he is the youngest scorer in history of Croatian League, with his 16 years and 198 days!
So, it's in some way confirmed that Mateo is really wonderkid who must proves his talent in every other game! He can do that.
If someone has any experience with him in fm11, share here. ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoLPylUOoY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mateo Kovačić vs Hrvatski Dragovoljac [HD][/ame]

Could be a good player. Future screenshots would be helpful, because i'd be concerned about his strength. Looks like he'd be easily bullied off the ball.

Interestingly i'm managing Spurs, and he's on my shortlist. Think his agent touted him to me. If you don't have transfer budgets off in first window, i believe you can get him for minimal compensation. But he signs a contract soon into the season.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

If i can get him in january, i will get Luka to tutor him

his develop is good..how he's playing for you?
In my team, in 3nd season, he has some virus infection.. and he's been unable to play 7-8 months and his develop stops a little unfortunatly.

heres he in my game
but still got a star of potential so i'm hoping he improves by 2 3 stats

the croatian Ozil from what i see in his attributes and he proves that in my game
i post a screenie soon when he develops fully

wow really looks amazing in 2019!
I can't wait to see how he will progress in my game (2014)

hes 23 on my game and assists for fun! 49 assists 11 goals for me at Malaga playing AMC. A must buy!!!