Hmm I appear to be the only one who didnt have much luck with him!!

He just never performed for me, always rated lowest and eventually (after 3 seasons) I gave up trying!

Eden hazard and Lucas are the men who did the job for me in the end!

Best wonderkid in the game IMO. Always performs no matter what team, so long as you deploy him correctly. Brilliant playmaker. :)

what a player. hope arsenal gets him back in the next window.

potential to be better than modric. :p

a video from a league game
he's number 8 i think he had like 10 succesfull driblings and 6 7 key passes

Mateo Kova

I also wanted to do a thread on him, I am also Dinamo fan and I dont agree that he is new Messi like Croatian media calles him, he is playing much deeper then Messi he is more like Xavi or Modric, his personality is also like Xavis he is quiet and true proffesional, there is no doubt that he will be a world class player he has many trust from the coaches and in last 10 games almost alweys he was in first team and there is no way he will leave club soon we are in ECC so we dont need money like whwn we sell Modric, Corluka, etc. He will probably be bought from some big club in like 3-4 years for 20M+, and as I see he is worth it.

He is similar to Luka Modric and Kranjcar (back in the day when he played well :p)

He was good in the video above but not World class, he is still young and needs to mature as a footballer and playing for Dinamo week in week out is only going to make him into a great player. No doubt come Summer again there are going to be a few big clubs looking at him just like clubs have done with Christian Eriksen and while Eriksen decided to stay at Ajax which was the most sensible and mature thing for him to do, Mateo will move immediately and lose out on progression as he won't start many games.

Eriksen made the best choice that he could have! Mateo will most probably jump at the chance of a big move but will cost him in the long run in my opinion. He needs to stay at Dinamo until about 20-21 and then move on!

Trust me Raikan he wont leave in next 2-3 years Dinamo arent easy in selling players we have great youth academy that is always launching talents (Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaljko, Vukojevic, Modric , Eduardo, Mandzukic etc.)Mandzukic is the cheapest one of those 10M to wolfsburg cause he was unhappy. We earn 100M+ on transfers in last 7 years and Dinamo boss Mamic(also head of football mob in this part of europe) will not let Kovacic go until he fully develops

He is similar to Luka Modric and Kranjcar (back in the day when he played well :p)

He was good in the video above but not World class, he is still young and needs to mature as a footballer and playing for Dinamo week in week out is only going to make him into a great player. No doubt come Summer again there are going to be a few big clubs looking at him just like clubs have done with Christian Eriksen and while Eriksen decided to stay at Ajax which was the most sensible and mature thing for him to do, Mateo will move immediately and lose out on progression as he won't start many games.

Eriksen made the best choice that he could have! Mateo will most probably jump at the chance of a big move but will cost him in the long run in my opinion. He needs to stay at Dinamo until about 20-21 and then move on!

I agree with everything except the part when you said the Kranjčar PLAYED well... he still plays well and in our national team in at least the last five games he was waaaaay better than Modrić, Redknapp doesn't choose him much just cause he's a bit slower so he's out of form for the last 2 years...

He seemed pretty good on my Chelsea save were he'd been bought before I took over but I screwed up his development because he was behind three AMCs in the pecking order.