mojam99

Reaction score
Dont know who to sign for Man Utd first season. Will be used as a roaming playmaker/ Deep Lying playmaker.

If you could recommend anyone else i would be grateful. thanks in advance

Tielemans.. Tielemans.. Tielemans! I believe he is the only player in the game to have a PA of -10.. making him the player with the best chance of matching Messi's ability! Must Buy!

Tielemans is younger, cheaper and better. But I personally prefer Kovacic. Alternatively, buy Lucas Romero.

He has it but needs the best training facilities and coaches. Lot of first team and still maybe wont reach PA. If i remember correctly he has injury prones and natural fitness 0 so it is random every time.

Kovavic is safe bet and if you need someone who can be a class from the start. And ofc you have the money to buy him.

Well I buy him on quite a lot of my saves and he always turns out to be one of the best CM in game. As for the best training facilities and coaching, I had him at Leeds in one of my saves and in my 4th season I sold him to Real Madrid for £60m plus, so it can be done on even an average set of facilities and staff.

As for his hidden attributes, I haven't looked at them but I can honestly say he has never had injuries problems on any of my saves and he always develops into one of the best.

As for his hidden attributes, I haven't looked at them but I can honestly say he has never had injuries problems on any of my saves and he always develops into one of the best.

Spawned with Natural Fitness 5 and Injury Proneness 20 in one save for me, needless to say he didn't spend enough time fit to actually develop.

Dont know who to sign for Man Utd first season. Will be used as a roaming playmaker/ Deep Lying playmaker.

If you could recommend anyone else i would be grateful. thanks in advance

Tielemans is far cheaper by around £20-£30 million as you can pick up Tielemans for £9 million if you can negotiate a decent price

Kovacic was VERY versatile for me. He played as a right back due to a lack of a decent one and even after I sold him after he declined in his 30s I still haven't found anyone who matched his performances as a right back.