Reaction score
I just found this guy and ive saw no threads about him on this forum, is he any good and has anyone got a screenshot / experience with him later than 2011?
Also inter bought him for 14millish in the 3rd season, Thanks.

just beat Juve in the super cup in my game so you're in luck as of Sep 2018. A bit underwhelming IMO

Yeah I was going to sign him a few times, but his finishing let's him down, but is he a striker? I think he's a winger anyway he's already being dubbed the new so and so in Argentina.

Juve was playing him as a striker in my game. Got dominated by the big centrebacks and my DM. His strike partner Stanley Okoro was a bigger problem

Inside forward rather than a striker and maybe his finishing can improve with training?
Though i think he has the composure and technique to make up for poor finishing, 'Go around the keeper' would be a good ppm for him or maybe 'Shoots with power,' thanks for the replies.

old news :) good little player though, never signed him before

This is on the 10.2 patch but he has turned into one of the world's best.

i have him for my celtic team...great in the clydesdale spl....scores as many as he sets up

I have signed him a few times mostly for a premiership team, he is good sometimes and others he is terrible

I just signed him for a huge contract in January of the first season...I'm training him to be an AMC, anyone have experience playing him there? I just told him to start 'dribbling through the center of the park' too.

I got him with my Porto team on a free transfer as his contract was expiring in 6 months

i got him for my boro team in my second season and he was immense he scored 15 in 30 games in the first season and 18 in 27 in the next he was out injured for 3 months so thats why he didnt rack up as many games