shamoon123

Reaction score
Bought from Kobenhaven in 2011-12 for £5m.

I think he will turn into one of the best defenders in the world!

Very good at start of game, got his stats very high on tugs training second season, 16 pace, scoring a few goal as well

I've got him on my Bolton game, will by him next season on my Arsenal game. I need to get him some game time though.

and in my next game after this post, he scores 2 and gets a 9, hah.

i signed him in the first transfer window on 2 of my saves......one he turned out to be epic.....the other a failure.....not sure about him

I bought him and hes was solid but he made mistakes in important matches i found. His low decision making and concentration doesnt help but on the other hand hes fast

He sorta like a Danish Titus Bramble. Good player, but makes mistakes at the worst times. Good Defender though, and will sign for some Championship sides aswell. Also cheap

hes a really good defender. got him at celtic for £6m and he can play good at right or center back

he can be good or bad pretty random little boy to be honest! in my first game i signed him for man city loaned him out to a championship team for 6 months and then to athletico madrid the second season i was getting offered 14 million for him before he had even played a game for me! This time around he is pretty disapointing though however i have loaned him out to porto and they are in the champions league final :O

He is a very good player for your Championship team, or as a decent backup for a Premier League team

i always buy him and danny wilson both at beginning of season for £2m bargain, stuck him in first team straight away for portsmouth, napoli and valencia. Didnt dissapoint

Made a lot of penalties on my Lazio save (3-4 per season)!! But he also had some excellent games :)

Got him for Man City (2.2m) not played him much yet just odd game...

3.4 Second Season At Watford Playing Prem Football He Got 3 MoM's, And Scored An Incredible 11 From Set Pieces

It says 'Mathias Jørgensen', nicknamed Zanka. Great young talent of Danish football.