Matox Monegasque... a solid 4-4-1-1

• Thread starter Thread starter matox13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 10K
no, for the last 2 and half seasons, before i used koflok's and one from another site...

i dont want to forget to say that those 2 tactics, along with mi idea of building a good defense leaded to my creature... both ones uses inside forwards, what i turned into wide mids... they score a 20% less.

my tactic i think that score about a 20% less than koflok's, but concede only a half of goals than his...

that was very hard, but did it... offered 45m plus 230m (euros) on monthly installments... he is 30, then he accepted the contract with a wage of 1.500.000 a month and a yearly rise of 50%

then i renewed his contract without the rise

you need a budget of 100m to get messi... because the monthly installments are divided by the years you put... my transfer was 45 million plus 57,5 a year, so i needed 102,5... i had 108.

i won CL twice in a row before, so my team rep was already pretty high... dont attempt it with Madrid... he would never never join Real

Monaco has the russian sugar daddy, so when you get in debt, he clears it.

i hope he doesnt leave in 4 years, if he does ill be ******!

Lol, watch your language!

I would love to get him and Ronaldo in City

Fenerbahce 0
AS Monaco 4

3rd time in a row Champions of Europe!!!

looks a good formation did you use this before you got a world class side with as monaco allso am guissing you got a tycoon takeover?

monaco has the russian from the start...

im using it like for 2 and a half season, on first one had a decent squad but no world class yet, messi is with me since only last season... i got like one world class per season, some of them free transfers, and Ocampos was on club (he plays MR in my squad)

the best for the tactic would be wide mids with more tackling and marking, not so offensive... when i finish this save ill test it with another average team

ups... i have money, and neymar its tempting...

if i sold a couple of guys that are getting old... **** be my no 9 next season

the downside of monaco is nationality, it takes 10 years to become monegasque, and only 4 foreigners are allowed...

i wont go for neymar, i got a kid since he is 15 and is going to be my number 9 this season, he is 19... and far better than ademilson, who is being sold... im building a youngster squad this season, captained by 31 years old and still at his prime Lionel Messi...

Important update to the tactic!!!

very simple, although i didnt notice until bought Lio Messi... simply let the MAXIMUM creative freedom to the Attacking Mid (also noticed that is far better putting this player as an att mid than a treq)

you will score more, and not only because this player its messi, i won lots of matches and scored the same without Lyonel... the main difference that messi does is that at hard games he usually pick the ball in midfield and decide to win those games by himself, and he scores more than any other AMC.

i won 3 champions league in a row so far... first of them was with a squad that even wasnt the best of france... now i have a really good team, last season conceded below 20, and being played 13 games on actual i conceded only five

Back