kaseylawson

Reaction score
Im city, iv managed to get a bid accepted, now his **** devil agent wants these demands, unreal and he wont budge !

180-200k per week
11.75m loyalty bonus
7.75m agent fee
19.75k match bonus

cant talk the agent which is frustrating lol how d'ya think i shoul get this guy ?

Crazy *** agent fee there too. Well, nothing else to do than paying him what he wants. Or tell him to shove it, and try and find somebody else. Maybe if you're lucky, Hummels will realise that his agent's a ****, and fire him...

Mmm, that seems crazy. Does his agent have a "dislike" or anything similar towards you?

What I normally do in this case is normally decrease the agent fee and loyalty bonus to something reasonable (in City's case and in this case) let's say that is 5 mil. Then lock those to values in (click on the "lock" icon). Then try to add in random bonuses that might make the agent a bit happier (I like to add harmless bonuses like "automatic 1 year contract after..." and the "amount of money after ___ goals" works a treat as well especially for defenders").

sign jonas ivens for 170k instead from gronigen

i would say no and wait till a gd regen comes through...i kno Hummels probs one of the best players on the game but there are cheaper options out there