Position: DC/DM/MC
Agent: Rainer Flottmann

Strengths:
Tackling, Teamwork, Composure, Jumping, Marking, Bravery, Positioning

Weaknesses:
Corners, Acceleration, Flair

Description: Centre back
Personality: Balanced

He was great for me as Dortmund in FM10, hopefully will be good in 11 too.

I prefer Subotic, but with Mats, Schmelzer and Owomoyela they have a formidable defence.

Quality so far for me and I'm about 1/3 of the way through my 1st season, 2nd highest scorer, and lethal from set pieces swung into the box.

Personally i never buy a CB with less than 12 in acl or pace.

Personally i never buy a CB with less than 12 in acl or pace.
I'm playing as Dortmund and I have his individual training focus set to 'quickness'. I'm only about 3 months in and both acceleration and pace have increased by 1 already.

I'm playing as Dortmund and I have his individual training focus set to 'quickness'. I'm only about 3 months in and both acceleration and pace have increased by 1 already.

That's good, i almost never can increase a player pace and acc if he's older than 21 or 22.. Besides, Phil Jones is developing very quickly in one of my saves, had increased like 5 good stats in less than a year, pace, accl, marking, tackling and anticipation, but had decreased on serenity and bravery oO)

Yes he is pretty consistent. Has an average of 7.32 so far in my save after playing 18 games - that is including friendlies. For competitive fixtures it is still 7.3 after 11 games, but he got injure so he has played the last two games. Hopefully he will be back before the Dynamo Kiev game :)

I haven't tried him yet may as well give him a go.

I am searching for a good CB. Is he good enough to play with Barça or clubs like that?

Was going to sign him but didnt want to discuss terms!

Gone to Man UTD!