chippyluke

Reaction score
Hi guys

Quick question, scouted Hummels and their opinion of him is not a worth while signing can anyone tell me why cause i thought he would be one of the best defenders in the game.

Thanks guys

Thanks for the reply

i'm in my first season with man utd and i usually get rid of my current scouts and go get new ones not getting any lower than 19 19 on judging both current and potential

'Not a worthwhile signing' is triggered by a few things, look at the actual report and the cons to see why.

Off the top of my head:

1. Player is not interested in joining (probably the reason in this case).
- Usually the case when they have moved recently to a new team/signed a new contract
- First season as Man Utd and you are not in European competition, impacts players desire to join (they might still come but you probably need to pay higher wages).

2. Players star rating is not considered good enough for your team
- VERY IMPORTANT - this is only a representation of the scout's judgment of the players Current/Potential Ability, not whether their stats are distributed well to make a player good in a particular position.

3. Player unlikely to get a work permit

4. Problems such as injury proneness, low determination etc.

this is the report i got, too me it doesnt seem that bad or am i missing something
View attachment 898839

look at the info page on Hummels...
he doesn't want to play in England.
the fact is, he just won't enter into negotiations with any club apart from RM or Barca if I can recall correctly.
offer him captain's role, do whatever, he doesn't budge!

just to let you know guys that i have signed him before on a previous save as man utd, and he has also agreed to sign for me on this new save but wont be joining till january.

with regards to him not being a worth while signing - i got my best scout to scout him for a few months and he turned to sign him whatever the price

thanks for your replies