JP Woody

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed this Belgian kid called Mats Rits? At the start of the game you will find him as a 15 year old playing for Germinal Beerschot. I first noticed him playing for Real Madrid in a old save of mine,he was 20 then and his stats where amazing.

Here is a screenshot of him at 16,he has just signed for Spurs for 800k.

Yeah, was trying to sign him too. Looks like he could end up one of the best. :D Scout report says 3.5 stars and £24.5M. A bit too high. XD

Yes!
Arsenal always seem to snap him up within days haha
Really gets on my wick :p
But yes, seems to be a very good player :)

Yeah I noticed him today and looked at other saves and Liverpool aslways get him :mad:

Just put a bid in for him because of this thread as I pretty much need to sign an entire midfield in the January window.

I got him and he didnt start out well but when he reaches about 18 then his stats rocket up.

Yeah I've noticed this gem, i singed him for my arsenal team, has been really special for me so far, i got fabs to tutor him, done wonders, his off the ball is abit of a let down as he seems to static in games at times, but his creativity is maxed out to 20 which is a shame for his off the ball if his off the ball were even 15 would make him a much better player and his already is quite something .. still 20 on my game so tht should improve with training and tht ..

Wow can't believe there hasn't been a thread made about him already. Yeah he's a good player, worth signing for most clubs :)

at real madrid on my save, he looks like a great player

Funnily enough, he was just offered to me on loan by my parent club Real Madrid, declined though :S

Good find though JP.

Is it just me or does he look like he could play as a striker, with good dribbling, finishing, first touch, and ok pace?

Is it just me or does he look like he could play as a striker, with good dribbling, finishing, first touch, and ok pace?

I agree although his positioning and off the ball aren't the best on my game.

Screenshots from 2017, he hasn't had much first team football unfortunately, his stats could be better.

Gave him a whirl when liverpool swooped for him and i was asked to bid, he surprisingly signed for me and he was a gem.

Always get him before other clubs get their hands on him.

Yeah i noticed him a while back.
Is always the first player i try and sign in my save games. (Due to high interest)
Liverpool always ****** him up. Turns out to be a top class talent.
Was struggling to adapt in one of my games, so just sent him on loan for 2 seasons, and got Gerrard to tutor him. One of the best players I had when he reached 22!