Good move there mate, can you make them a PL team again do you think?

Cheers dude! Yeah I definitely recon I could, although maybe not this season, we are only 14 points or so from automatic promotion spots but we have 6 recognised forwards, only 3 central midfielders and zero leftbacks.. so the squad needs a bit of work!

View attachment 229529

December

Results

View attachment 229525
A tricky month that ended in the worst possible way with an absolute dismantling at the hands of Derby. The defeat to Swansea was an unfortunate one, we shared the possession and shot count but was undone in the end by a wonder goal from Bafetimbi Gomis. Our win against Boro was impressive and showed me that we can turn on a performance when required. The result at Derby was morale destroying but not necessarily a true depiction of the game itself. Much improvement needed if we are to get into the top six.

League Table

View attachment 229521

View attachment 229519

New Signing

View attachment 229520
I am very pleased to announce Micah as my first signing at Birmingham. Everyone in England knows the quality he can provide at both RB and CB, as well as his Premier League and International experience. The only issue will be keeping him fit, he has had a lot of injury problems over the past 3 years or so, hopefully he can overcome them and become a key player here at St Andrews.

View attachment 229283

January

Results

View attachment 229282
Not a great month in January. Whilst I was pleased with our performances in the FA Cup, a win against Premier League side Wigan Athletic being a particular highlight and a decent effort against Man City, we have been pretty poor in the league. Looking at the positives our in the league, our results are on the up with a draw against Forest before our convincing win against Reading, I just hope we can carry that into February

League Table

View attachment 229276

View attachment 229154

February

Results

View attachment 229153
This month just shows you how difficult it can be to manage in the Championship, if you are not one of the top two or three teams in this league then consistency is very hard to come by. The results were very odd in February as we went through a win-one lose-one pattern, beating the likes of first place Norwich, to then be beaten by 19th place Blackburn, to top it all off we then shipped 5 against Relegation battlers Leeds. It is difficult to find the right tactics or 'first' team at the moment, especially as several players seem to be world beaters one game, to absolutely diabolical the next. My thoughts are now that I wish to consolidate this season, with the aim of rebuilding a stronger team over the summer ready for next year.

League Table

View attachment 229152