Matt Law - Relegation Battler to Title Chaser?

Who can survive the drop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattLUFC

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to FM Base, so would like to set up a story for a lower end premier league team and try and turn them into a title chaser! Please see the Poll and choose one of the following options:

Wigan: Consecutively battling to stay in the premier league. Can i change their fortunes around?
Norwich: Not made any big signings this year, can the team fight off relegation?
Swansea: After losing Brendan Rodgers and Joe Allen, how will the team do this year?
QPR: Spent huge sums of money in pre-season, is this enough to secure another year in the top flight?

Please vote, i will close it this time next week!

Went for Swansea, would be good to see the Welsh club challenging for the English league

Cheers, Swansea and Norwich are edging it at the moment. I would like to see how Norwich get on, being a Leeds fan and them having mst of our midfield! But Swansea have some good players in there team so could be interesting.

Norwich currently edging it from Swansea, QPR havent got a single vote! looking forward to get this going next week whoever it is

Voted Swansea. Would like to see if you can get as good as they were at the start of the season

I was going to leave the poll for a while, but i am itching to go so going to cut it off at 7 o'clock tonight! Swansea have a slight lead, does anyone have any ideas on how much Swansea/Norwich start with?

Typical, Laptop is knackered so going to have to put this story on 'hold'.. rest assured when the problem is fixed i will go forward with this story as Swansea (really looking forward to it). Already made 4 key signings last night (Ademilson, Adryan, Wellington Nem and Royston Drenthe) on another note are all of the facepacks/team logos available from sortitoutsi.com? Been looking at other peoples stories and the layout of FM looks so much better than the bog standard one

being a fellow leeds fan i will follow ur story when u start it...i was thinking of doing a leeds story,but i dont wanna mess them up lol

being a fellow leeds fan i will follow ur story when u start it...i was thinking of doing a leeds story,but i dont wanna mess them up lol

I know i'm the same, even if i do good and get offered the job i reject it as i will never want to leave them!! (have you noticed as well on FM12 they always seem to get relegated lol)

I know i'm the same, even if i do good and get offered the job i reject it as i will never want to leave them!! (have you noticed as well on FM12 they always seem to get relegated lol)

on a few of mine they have but mostly they go up and win fa cup or something