Reaction score
i am still playing my lille game but am wanting to do another game and i live in hartlepool and so i though why not.

images

Sky Sports presenter Matt le tisser has left the football results show a row with Phil Thompson over who is better liverpool or everton.

"i just cannot work with the man he just shouts too much and nearly deafens me every week i need to get away so why not into management "

Le Tissier Appointed Hartlepool United boss
images

After a ringing endorsment by celebrity fan Jeff stelling Hodgcroft came calling for Le Tissier.
" I am delighted to take over from Wadsworth i know jeff will be pleased i just hope he can sing I Feel Good a lot this season
my objectives for the season are as follows acheive a good league position and try and get as far as we can in the cup to get some more money.in terms of signings i am looking at a few players which will all be revealed at a later press conference"

images

images

there was protests outside the ground against the appoinment of le tissier,but it turns out it was another celebrity fan by the name of lawernce who was protesting in a red dress,fluffy boots and a pink handbag.....Really..

Pre season friendlies

Hartlepool 2 vs reserves 1
Ayr 2 vs Hartlepool 2
Alloa 3 vs Hartlepool 3
Hartlepool 4 vs dundee 1
man city 2 vs Ha
rtlepool 0
carshalton 0 vs Hartlepool 5
Port vale 1 vs Hartlepool 2
View attachment 219930

Transfers---View attachment 219928
Dean Bouzanis
images

Jamil adam
images

Izzy Irriekpen
images

Mark Carrington
images

Jason Crowe
images

" I am excited about the lads we have brought in in terms of the youth element as well as the expirence we picked up and i am looking for the players to step up and hopefully we can do well"

Yet another protest by the mysteriuos cross dresser--

Le Tissier " i was walking into asda when a i got a tap on the shoulder ..i turned round a a man wearing a black skirt,white blouse and high heels was shouting at me saying who is this rubbish you have signed ..not knowing what to to i just said i have faith in the new players and hope he gets behind them as i have"

Nice start. Your team looks alright, and you probably dont have much money to work with, but hopefully you can get a few free transfers.

yeah the squad looks good maybe need a decent keeper tho as flinders is hopless...in teh first 4 games i have lost 5-3 won 3-1 (in a League cup shock------(spoiler) and then lost 4-0 and 5-2 in the league,but the annoying thing is we are playing some nice football just it seems that every 25 yard shot by them is going in...anyway if anyone can reccomend a decent keeper to sign on loan it would be very helpful..and update will probs be tomorrow morning or tonight if i can finish of august..

Try Hamid from D.C. United, Butland from Birmingham or Amos from Man Utd

August update
"You know that cliche a game of 2 halves..well me have had a month of 2 halves as wel lost our opening 3 league games very heavily,but when we beat Huddersfield our month turned around and we went on to beat preston 2-0 away and then slaughter sheff utd 5-1 in the JPT"
View attachment 220388

Hartlepool mail report: A good end to the month for pools with a number of players stepping up their games, but we are out of the League cup with a 4-3 loss to reading.

Hartlepool announce Link with Man Utd
A statment issued by hartlepool and manchester united stated that a partnership had been agreed so that new talent could play first team football.

Transfer news:
images
Bradden Inman
images
Blair Adams
images
Jeremy Helan
images
Davide Petrucci
All these players are loan signings.

League table and stats:
View attachment 220389

Top Scorer: Nish (7)
Top Asissts: Monkhouse,brown 2
Top rating: Monkhouse 7.40

Dont worry guys will try and make this better in future updates i just wnated to get 1 done for you..

sorry bout no update in the last week ...my computor monitor decided not to work,but i have one now and have started the september month so i will try and update today

sorry about the delay guys i have not had time to update,but here is a quick one for you.

October-December review
"Although nothing spectacular happend in this peried we did play well in games,but equally terrible in some too. Also we have been ravaged by injuries at the wrong time losing Monkhouse just as he was beginging to destroy oppistion defences and there has been some unrest within the camp as adam boyd decided to kick off about lack of 1st team football...so i gave hime some and he continued to complain and miss training so i fined him and sent him to the reserves,but kno one wants him.."

so here are the fixtures for october -january
View attachment 223578
League table
View attachment 223579
Additional transfers
View attachment 223577

hey guys i played till the end of the season then the board sold liddle behind my back and that is one thing i hate so i was forced to resign,so i am now unemployed...so as soon as i have new job i will be back

Rochdale appoint Le Tissier as manager

Le Tissier is back in football after rochdale dispensed of manager Sean Eyre
" i am glad to be back as manager of rochdale and i am sorry to the hartlepool fans i was enjoying my time there,but when the board sell a player behind ur back...well i just had too go and i have been assured by the rochdale board that they will not do that"

Hodgcroft repsonce
" we did not sell the player behind his back...gary wanted to leave and we felt it was roght for the club"

Le tisser refused to comment stating " i will not be drawn into this it is water under the bridge"

Le tisser's first game in charge is against relegated southampton followed by league cup 1st round tie at home to wrexham