Mattattack V1

Does nobody like playing with a 4-4-2 or something?

2ai1zcw.jpg

well done mate

Hope everyone had a great xmas day, I would like some more feedback on tactic please good or bad as im working on new version so and ideas would be great :)

Hope everyone had a great xmas day, I would like some more feedback on tactic please good or bad as im working on new version so and ideas would be great :)
#

Merry xmas, nice cheap bump. My Aces side, are playing this really well, got an F9 and Adv Fw. up front though. I added flank exploit as well do my best players being LW and RW. Its simple, effective and direct. I like it.

Could you just clear a few things up for me as I'm slightly confused, do you use opposition instructions, and what training do you use or does the assistant do it? Cheers

Here's some feed back;

1st season with Liverpool. Only editing I've done is make Suarez a bit better, cos he is, and make Coutinho and Sterling's natural positions left and right mid.

View attachment 439625View attachment 439624View attachment 439623View attachment 439622

It is VERY defensively sound. I think I conceded the least goals in the league.

My one problem with it, though I don't know if it's the tactic or the game just wanted to wind me up, is that my strikers were very poor.

Suarez (false 9) was generally bad. He'd get a 6.3 most games and get subbed off at half time, but had about 4 games where he got a 9+ rating and a hattrick, as well as a few 1 goal games, that saved his season rating to get him a 6.9.

Sturridge was awful. (DLF) He didn't score (okay he wasn't first choice but still) and he had around a 6.2 average rating right up until about February, where he had a run of 5 games scoring in every one, then he resumed being terrible.

Lewandowski (DLF) was massively disappointing. He scored 4 all season, and got an average rating of 6.7.

I can't see how it's the tactics fault though. They would get a few chances each game, especially Suarez, and every time would just kick it straight at the keeper or the bar. So yeah, I blame SI. I'll persevere with them for the next season, to see if it was just rotten luck with them all being out of form on me and let you know.

But other than that, it's a great tactic. It got me a few points off of first even with my strikers acting up. Thanks :D

Back