Foxo

Reaction score
Matthew's Training Schedules

Update:

Version 0.1 - 17/3/2011

A few folk were mentioning the lack of downloadable training schedules for FM11, so I thought I'd share my own. I don't claim to be a training guru, but I do have reasonable success with training my regens using these schedules and have been using them for the last few months.

The pack consists of 13 new training schedules, made up of 10 senior and 3 youth schedules covering a variety of roles. I'll cover the senior schedules here, for the most part the youth training schedules are simply a limited replica of the appropriate senior schedules and to get the most out of your youth players you should be endeavouring to get them on full time contracts as soon as possibly anyway!

If you have any suggestions or criticisms to make, please let me know by posting in the thread and I'll see if I can't take them into account.

keeper.jpg

As I tend to have younger goalkeepers with good technical attributes, my focus has always been on the physical and mental aspects of training, hence high multipliers in Tactics and Agility training, both of which are vital for goalkeepers. Strong multipliers in other key goalkeeping attributes lead to this being a mainstay of my training regimes.
centre.jpg

Liberos need not apply. As I favour strength and work rate in the defenders I by, strength takes a back seat here to enable strong multipliers in Agility, Tactics and Defending. I must be doing something right, as my centre backs improve year on year. Attacking training is entirely neglected, as these attributes are merely a bonus in a defensive player.
full.jpg

A more rounded schedule, this one nevertheless focuses on defensive attributes whilst allowing for moderate attacking training multipliers. Suitable for a variety of roles but as the name suggests I primarily use it for my full backs/wing backs.
anchor.jpg

Another fairly rounded schedule, again with the emphasis in defending. As I currently play a 4-1-2-1-2, the Anchor Man is the single most important position in the game and cannot afford to be bad at any single role. Nevertheless his primary job is to break up the flow of play, and so Tactics and Defending are prominent, whilst moderate training is applied in all other areas.
midf.jpg

In many ways similar to the anchor man, my midfielders are required to push out on to the wings to break up play and so a defensive slant is called for, but this time with more of a focus on physical attributes as for me this is the position that will do the most leg work during games and so fitness is an absolute priority.
treq.jpg

Another fairly rounded schedule and the first attacking minded one, this schedule is used for the creative force of my teams. Only defending is neglected, allowing an attacking player to mature in a well-rounded manner.
target.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say it: I play a direct game with a target man up top. He's a vital component in the team and requires an excellent spread of attributes, primarily physical, touch and tactics.
poachers.jpg

When you play "little and large" up front the way I do, a poacher is expected to be quick and agile and to be able to anticipate where the knock downs will land. This training regime focuses on just that, foregoing any defensive training in favour of high agility, tactics and ball control.
brawn.jpg

Primarily used for players aged 17 or under, this schedule has the minimum required in the technical and mental attributes to prevent decay under normal circumstances, whilst it maxes out physical training. Depending on your style of player training this could be used as I do for your kids, or to delay the physical decay of older players.
brains.jpg

The antithesis of Brawn, this schedule is used primarily for either physically capable youth players or ageing greats. It focuses entirely on technical attributes, with minimum clicks for physical training required to prevent decay under normal circumstances.

Download link - View attachment 145698

nice layout mate :) I just designed my own recently :) but if it was about 3 weeks ago, I would give this a go :)

The Brawn and Brain thing seems pretty good mate.

Might give it a try when I start playing FM again

I need feedbacks so I can improve on this, anyone?

Any ideas for winger schedules ? Means fast M L/R or AM L/R with good crossing and dribbling...
For the pace and the acceleration I would guess I need a lot of aerobics and for the crossing and dribbling part... attacking / ball control ?

Thx

Looks decent, I'll download it one day ( i have problems, dont ask)
Good night.