Operative Y

Reaction score
After seeing that Arsenal are interested in this young man in real life, I wondered if any of you had ever had any experience with him. I haven't seen him mentioned on here much. He plays for SC Freiburg at the moment. While I'm disappointed that after we've been linked with defensive midfielders like Capoue and Lars Bender Wenger has once again set his sights on an unknown youngster, it'd be interesting to know what, if any, success you've had with him.

Not FM related note here, but I doubt we'll get him, they are holding out for nearer the £20m mark! (Something to do with his contract, not a release clause though)

I signed him for Everton in my first season with Marco Capuano. Both are no world class in my game and are holding out every other defender in the Word XI

?????

District Court for the Southern District of New York alleging claims for trademark infringement and counterfeiting; false designation of origin and unfair competition; and trademark dilution, as well as related state law claims. Louboutin also sought a preliminary injunction preventing YSL from marketing, during the pendency of the lawsuit, any shoes, including red monochromatic shoes, in a shade of red identical or confusingly similar to Louboutin's red bottom shoe,??????????,red bottom shoes,???? ??,red bottom heels,red bottom mark. YSL counterclaimed, in part to cancel Louboutin's federal trademark registration covering a red bottom shoes, alleging that the mark was invalid as merely ornamental and functional based on the doctrine of aesthetic functionality.. Melaleuca: Another Australian native, the Melaleuca invasion of Florida's wetlands has prompted its popular use as mulch. The entire tree is harvested, chipped, and heated to kill the seeds,??? ???, and sold as landscape mulch. Of the mulches tested, Melaleuca showed the least amount of settling after two years in the landscape, and retained its color fairly well over the same time period.. 5) Last weekend I was finally able to remove all the Scotland bruised toe blood from under my left big toenail, but my right big toenail has months and months more to go before it is back to normal. **** it takes a long time to grow bruised toe blood out. Remember that the next time you're tempted to wear your shoes too loose and walk a long distance.. An essential part of every woman wardrobe are her shoes. She must have red bottom shoes the perfect shoe for the perfect occasion,??????? ???, and at least one or two pairs of the current year fashion. According to the experts in the fashion world every woman should have at least 6 pairs of shoes.. The extent of pronation is not necessarily the cause of all runningrelated injuries. Running shoes with little cushioning don?t absorb the shock of each impact, and thus transfer the pressure to the arch. To prevent damage to the arch, shoes can be complemented with ?insoles,? which absorb some of the shock. Setting the latest Fiesta apart are a smart fivebar chrome grille and slimmer headlamps that incorporate stylish LED strips for the first time. The lights are inspired by the Mondeo,??? ?????, and ensure the car looks bigger and wider than before. At the back,????? ???, new light clusters add flair to the smart design, while our model's Candy Blue paintjob looks great.. First practice just standing in high heels. Put yourself in front of a full length mirror, standing for a while, then turning slightly from side to side. You will not only be able to check your posture and profile, but just standing in high heels will help remove some of your apprehension and let you get accustomed to the extra inches in the heels. ???????: ?mod=viewthread&tid=380383&pid=417418&page=1&extra=page=1#pid417418 ?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=738062&Itemid=66#738097 ?mod=viewthread&tid=111245&pid=119419&page=1&extra=page=1#pid119419