adityajain

Reaction score
Well i was surprised to see there was no post of Destro when i searched him.
He is just awesome!!

Name:Mattia Destro
Position: Striker
Club: Inter Milan
DOB: 20.3.1991
Height: 185 cm
Foot: Right
Strengths: Finishing,Dribbling,First Touch etc
Weakness: Crossing,positioning,workrate etc
Best role: Poacher
Extra info: Well i normally get him for free in 2nd season when his contract expires. When i first got him i sent him to loan to many teams in my liverpool save. But when Torres got injured for long time,Humberto Suazo was not playing well i decided to recall him from his loan and play him. In first match he was mediocre but in next match,he emerged as DEVIL against Red Devils and scored 4 goals!! He is just awesome!! Can also be bought for about 1.7 mn euros at the season start!! ;)
PS: Current screenshot of Destro also included(aged 21 yrs in 2012).. :)

I think he is very known.
He's a great player and has an awesome potencial.

Best part is he is always available for free(may be sometimes unlucky) at the end of first season!! :)

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

OFFTOPIC: hellrocker are you an indian??

Very good player, tried him many times, a bit inconsistent though, and need a strike partner, never play him alone :)

one of the best CW on my save. And I didnt want to sign him when I could :(
btw.. here is SS

always keep an eye on him, especially when managing Inter :)

had him in my wolfsburg save, couldnt get him scoring, but did make a tidy profit on him

good player, look at his average rating

SS start season 2017
MattiaDestroHistory_CareerStats.png

Attributes doesn't look sharp. CA/PA reports are ok. But its the performance that matters so I will try out. I am in 3rd season havent won anything really. Finished 2nd in first 2 season with liverpool in EPL. Then I bought neymar to play alongside suarez and carroll and finished 6th in 3rd season. LOL. I also got Sissoko and Paulo henrique, yet to win trophies. My aim is to win EPL once at least before Gerrard retires. Carra will join coaching staff next season.