Not playing so well for me at Liverpool, but then again he has only just arrived so he may need some time to settle in

I have him coming to Wolves on a free at the start of the second season, again another one I've relied heavily on scouting info for so it's good to be reading this thread. That's Carlos Fierro (£7.25m), Will Hughes (£5.25m) and Destro bagged while in the Championship, I wasn't expecting such a roaring start to the game in the second tier.

Lovely stuff.

Is he released from his club or do u offer him a contract?

Currently in my liverpool save, found i get a good amount of goals but my strikers never score alot.
Suarez got 15 last season - borini got 10 - sturridge got 10 - jovetic got 14 and eduardo (loan) got 12
I want a striker who can get me 30+ a year, i can get destro for 7-10mill and have heard hes a goal machine,
just wanted other peoples views on whether i should get him or not?..i play a poacher with a target man or attacking forward.

i would need to get rid of a striker to get him though really and im not too sure who id get rid of :\

I'm selling Destro this year once he gets off his ACL injury. Out for 4 months sigh. He is earning more than Gotze and never scoring.

I currently have him with newcastle got him in january of my second season and he scored 14 in 13 in prem. He has very well rounded ratings with 14/15 for pritty much everything you want in a goalscoring striker, ive only had him 6 months and with some individual training and first team football his ratings are soaring up with his finishing, composure, pace and first touch now 17.

I currently use him as a poacher but i was wondering if anyone has used him as a deep lying forward he has the great attributes for the position. Has anyone had any luck with him playing in that role?

He just scored a four in one game from deep lying forward granted it was against newly promoted leeds but i will continue to test him in that role.

Its july 2013, he is 22 and ive just had £7.m offer accepted, is it too late to develop him? his stats arent great

Im in second season and he is still developing very well on mine i think hes 23 on mine, first team football does most of the job then individual training on the some specific attributes.

I`m very surprised that people have been selling him and that there are not more threads of this player....
In my opinion he is an absolute gem considering his price early on.
He has been a goal machine for 6 seasons in my Juve save.

I'm currently in the early stages of a Roma save and if he doesn't get his act together fast I'm cancelling that **** loan!

Just played a match where his sole contribution was missing 2 absolute sitters. From inside the 6-yard box. In his first game for me he did it 4 times! Most of the time he seems to think he's a midfielder and just passes it off to someone in a terrible position, refusing to commit to an attack, but when he does have a go, I've honestly never seen someone with 15 finishing shoot so terribly :(

Last edited: