Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bartoli

Reaction score
Just thought id share this player that i admire in real life who has a very promising future in real life and on this game

Mattia Destro
6 foot 1 inch
Striker

Club: Inter (on loan at genoa)

£1.8 million at start of the game

this player is touted in real life for his pace, anticipation and compsure and this is reflected at the start of the game, with extremly good mental attributes for an 19 year old:
14 anticipation
13 composure
with good flair and creativity which could lead to an advanced forward or even deep forward role when you consider his techincal stat of 14

this player is extremly good physically with pace and good strengh. to add to this 13 dribbling and finishing with a composure of 14

i was lucky to get this player on a bosman at the end of the first season as he is on loan at Genoa and Inter milan did not renew his contract despite 7 goals in 10 games. On my game he is 23 and his strengh has rocketed to 17. and his anticipation, finishing, penalyies are 16 and off the ball is 17

thanks for reading and i hope you take a look at his player who is one i will be keepong and eye on for years to come, as longg as his successs is away from inter

Apologies for no screenshot but they ****** up whenever i do them.

Here's a screenshot. Just press alt+F9 next time you want to do them, much easier. :)

He looks great, though. Seems very promising.

cheers for that mate, ye he is a real talent and has put some good perfromances this year

Status
Not open for further replies.