TeejayBowie

Reaction score
Has anyone used this guy before? Saw him linked with a prem team today then saw him again being recommended to me in FM. On a Tottenham save first season and my scouts rate him pretty highly, just thought I'd ask on here first :)

Any feedback would be good. Cheers.

i dunno, he seems sort of mixed, if you get him and train him up he could be really good, pretty well rounded striker. i think he's just signed for roma in real life.

He's great if you train him up, not as good as a striker like Damiao or Cavani but if you train him correctly he could score 20+ a season for you.

make him your number one striker and train him well and he's every bit as good as Cavani and Damiao

I got him in my Southampton save where I'm a few seasons in and he does turn out quite good - very well-rounded striker. I prefer to play him as DLF paired with another striker or a more complete forward type if he's alone - assisting wingers etc. and scoring goals by himself.

So yeah, he's a solid signing and works well in a lot of different foward roles.

On my current Arsenal save (In March!) Destro has won the Italian player of the year, and is worth 15m! LUCKILY, I agreed to sign him at the end of the season for 9m + Fanianski! :D

(Using the latest LFCMarshall patch, so he was already at Roma :))

Got him for less than $2 mill in 2012 season. I tend to use him as a DLF (support) as he has the attributes and I have Quintero, Sanago (among others) as my poachers but no real DLFs but he is good and tends to be consistent. He is not my top scorer but then again I rotate the players quite a bit. I would recommend him!

What role does he play on your team?

advanced foward with jovetic on the left IF and yarmolenko on the right also IF
destro is class he has started lobing keepers now..lol ..and he gets assists too
also give him creative freedom and roam position so opposition defenders can't mark him out of the game

On my current Arsenal save (In March!) Destro has won the Italian player of the year, and is worth 15m! LUCKILY, I agreed to sign him at the end of the season for 9m + Fanianski! :D

(Using the latest LFCMarshall patch, so he was already at Roma :))

on the new LFC patch he's way better his finishing and off the ball is already 16 so he'll be even better o that patch

Very good. Sometimes tests your patience but stick with him and it'll do you well

would he be good as a terquartista att mid?

i don't think so mate...but he's good as inside forward left wing though i've tried playing him there and he can score some goals and assist his fair share