Date of Birth: 10.11.1992
Nationality: Italian
Position: Goalkeeper
Agent: Riccardo Cretaro

Strenghts:
Handling, Areal Ability, Bravery

Weaknesses:
Communication, Command of Area, Work Rate

Description: Goalkeeper (Could be the next Walter Zenga)
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Goalkeeper- Defend

great Gk,on my shortlist already, looks very promising, the new and better Fiorellio?

What a gun. Should be first choice Italy in 5 years. Are you going to buy him?

Barcelona in the first season don't have a big transfer budget, so probably not, but in a few years i'm gonna buy him

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

great Gk,on my shortlist already, looks very promising, the new and better Fiorellio?

I think he is a lot better than Fiorillo. He can be the best goalkeeper of the game.

he will not be the best goalkeeper in the game.. his PA is too low.... sorry to dissapoint you guys...

looks awesome for a 17 year old keeper... maybe the PA is variable on everybody's game so he could be a WK on one game and a flop on another?

he will not be the best goalkeeper in the game.. his PA is too low.... sorry to dissapoint you guys...

His PA may not be high, but the required stats for goalkeepers are high anyway, so if trained to maximise those, you have a **** good GK.

You keep blabbing on about it, do you actually want to tell us what his PA is you douche?

I spotted this while searching before posting about him, he's very good, bought for my Inter squad in the second season and have now selected him as the third goalkeeper in my Italy squad.

Here are some screenshots of when he's 20, he's touted now as the next Walter Zenga, not going to be Julio Cesar, but quite good none-the-less.

View attachment 122865

View attachment 122866

View attachment 122867

Does anyone have a future screenshot of him or had any experience with him?

Brrrrrrr for the love of god people stop putting players PA's without spoiler guard .... I don't wanna know :mad:

Last edited: