Need a 16 team league, so which one of these leagues should the auction game be in?

• Belgium Pro League

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Greek Superleague

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Norwegian Tippeligaen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Primeira Liga

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Swedish Allsvenskan

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Buying Team: sammyt
Selling Team: Didier Drogba
    • profile.png
      View Profile
    • forum.png
      View Forum Posts
    • message.png
      Private Message

sammyt gets: Collocini & Giggs
Didier Drogba gets: Corluka & McCarthy

Didier Drogba will like this post to confirm

Buying Team: akash
Selling Team: sammyt

sammyt gets: Bent + 2m
akash gets: Aaron Lennon
I will pay 2mil to sammyt

sammyt will like this post to confirm

Buying Team: sammyt
Selling Team: MaximumPower

sammyt gets: Aiden McGeady
MaximumPower gets: 13mil

MaximumPower will like this post to confirm

Trading closed. Any trades which have. Already been posted that have not been liked I will put through once they are liked.

Completed ed123 Man utd and ukfootballscore Corinthians. With transfers budget some of you have a lot of money so clubs with lots of money their wage will be a max of £1m with the rest going into the transfer budget. Also the 5 top players at each club will retire at the club and be the home grown players.

Just got to remove loans from riotActs AC Milan team and they are sorted. Just tried the team out thrashed Milan reserves 18-0 with messi, ronaldo, falcao and neymar all scoring. Scary!

By the top 5 players at the club do you mean currently as they are or there potential because if my 16 year old legends are secured till retirement that will be fantastic if not I reckon they may leave which will destroy my already low chances :p

Are you sure we can't make some trades while the editor is not all done?
I where unable to trade yesterday :)

I had problem with inbox so i was unable to trade yesterday too and i would really like to make one more trade which was actually arranged few hours after deadline

what information will you need for my regen? Name, Position, Nationality are a given but I was wondering what else you will need.

Selling team : Akash
Buying team : Didier Drogba

Akash gets Diego Milito
Didier Drogba gets Didier Drogba

transfer was arranged 77 minutes after deadline, but i hope that it will come through anyway cause didier would really like to have drogba in team

what information will you need for my regen? Name, Position, Nationality are a given but I was wondering what else you will need.

Regen creation - needed: name, nation, foot, skin tone, hair colour, ethnicity, date of birth, height and weight (prefer cm and kg), position/s, 10 strongest attributes, 5 weakest attributes, 3 preferred moves.

Selling team : Akash
Buying team : Didier Drogba

Akash gets Diego Milito
Didier Drogba gets Didier Drogba

transfer was arranged 77 minutes after deadline, but i hope that it will come through anyway cause didier would really like to have drogba in team

Because its Drogba I will allow it.

By the top 5 players at the club do you mean currently as they are or there potential because if my 16 year old legends are secured till retirement that will be fantastic if not I reckon they may leave which will destroy my already low chances :p

I can put your legends on the long term contracts until they retire instead. Anyone else who prefers certain players to stay at the club let me know!

How's database coming along?
Really looking forward to this starting and to see my Milan team competing for the title!

How's database coming along?
Really looking forward to this starting and to see my Milan team competing for the title!
Milan and Walsall will be in the same league! The only time anyone will ever see this!