Need a 16 team league, so which one of these leagues should the auction game be in?

• Belgium Pro League

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Greek Superleague

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Norwegian Tippeligaen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Primeira Liga

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Swedish Allsvenskan

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I would like to join but I may not be active till 16th June. If that is fine with you then I would like to take pack 7.

Yeah thats fine you might miss a few rounds though! Heres your pack:

Pack 7 (bronze): Johny Placide (sbv 0m), Danny Fox (sbv 0m), David Rocha (sbv 0m), Jay Simpson (sbv 0m), Manager - Enzo Scifo, Chairman - Jim Hanley (CI 1m), Club - Como, Stadium - Huish Park

Great idea with the packs.
Can you tell some more about the rules - when possible..

Like are in-game transfer allowed and what follows with the club you get (stats, finance, players & staff etc.)

Great idea with the packs.
Can you tell some more about the rules - when possible..

Like are in-game transfer allowed and what follows with the club you get (stats, finance, players & staff etc.)

Thanks mate! I'm not sure about in game transfers but will decide later. With the club you benefit from having the club itself, it's reputation, kits and facilities. There will be perks along the way to help increase things eg reputation. Don't forgot to bid in the Bpl round!

I'll join. Pack 12 please.

Pack 12 (bronze): Mikkel Andersen (sbv 0m), Rafael Emidio (sbv 0m), Willo Flood (sbv 0m), Dudu Biton (sbv 0m), Manager - Jorge Costa, Chairman - Mario Brito (CI 1m), Club - Southend, Stadium - Polman Stadion

Don't forgot to bid in the BPL round!

OK iwasnt around the last two days...Can I still be in this game or are the places completed?
wat are the Packs Available?

OK iwasnt around the last two days...Can I still be in this game or are the places completed?
wat are the Packs Available?

I reserved you a place mate unfortunately only packs 4 and 15 are available. Also don't forget to bid in the Bpl round.

I wished that this would end up being allsvenskan, but it looks like it will be the portuguese league. :(

I wished that this would end up being allsvenskan, but it looks like it will be the portuguese league. :(

Would have been good to have an obscure league but at least there is the possibility of having 3 teams in the champions league.

Nobody else voted Greek League? You have a play-off for European places for goodness sake!

OK mate, give me 15 then

Heres your pack

bronze pack: biel ribas (sbv 0m) Marcus painter (sbv 0m), Andrea luci (sbv 0m), theo Robinson (sbv 0m), manager Pablo Alfaro, chairman lauro galli (ci 1m), club Morton, stadium brainwash de vliert

sorry if it looks a bit dodgy did this post on my phone.

Couple of hours to go these people still need to bid:
kaiRooney
Justince
possibly Bradlad9 if he joins