I'm going to post 6 month updates including tables, cups, stats and awards. If you want anything else posted let me know! Also updated the database at the start so the legends reborn and sammyt regen are 18.

Last edited:
very similar to my try, only difference which saddens me is that manu stole me Bakkali and i lost Super Cup even tho we wre better side with player more

I think i'm going to get some serious spanking here. This auction didn't go that well for me. :p

I will leave it on January 2nd for today if anyone wants anything posted let me know!

I would like to see overall stats of my squad selection , im really suprised with performance, but not in a good way

Me 2!
I recall my comment about this being my worst auction game.
I'm 2nd in the league!!! And haven't been kicked out of the Taca de portugal.
I'm really suprised by this!

WALSALL! Doing incredible, think we can win the Euro Cup and the Portuguese FA Cup (forgot it's name). Also, is the Torpedo stadium filled up weekly?

Yea, it would be nice with a screenshot of the tactic screen, so we can see formation and players stats or you could upload the save game with each update - that way we could check it out ourselves! :)

I'm hoping Milan will soon get a bit ahead in the league - and I'm scared for the Man City draw in CHL!
Putting all my money on a portuguese euro league winner...

Last edited:
WALSALL! Doing incredible, think we can win the Euro Cup and the Portuguese FA Cup (forgot it's name). Also, is the Torpedo stadium filled up weekly?

77% average capacity with 1 stadium sell out

Yea, it would be nice with a screenshot of the tactic screen, so we can see formation and players stats or you could upload the save game with each update - that way we could check it out ourselves! :)

I'm hoping Milan will soon get a bit ahead in the league - and I'm scared for the Man City draw in CHL!
Putting all my money on a portuguese euro league winner...

View attachment 473631View attachment 473629

Save: Download Auction Game 2.fm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way