Matty Burrows Wonder Goal for Glentoran

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSullivan14

Reaction score
:D Didn't know where to put this, but here's a link to the goal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAZTdyOXcA"]YouTube - Glentoran 1-0 Portadown BURROWS GOAL[/ame]

Feckin belter that is :O Just seen it on Football Focus :D

Lovely goal, annoying to think that if Zlatan or someone like that had done it then he would've had a ridiculous amount of focus and praise heaped on him, shots like these are generally lucky to go in, but a lovely goal nontheless.

That is simply amazing, Is this player good don't know anything about N.Ireland football ?

That is simply amazing, Is this player good don't know anything about N.Ireland football ?

Well he's wearin number 12, so i'm fairly sure that means he wasn't in the starting 11.. So He's probably ****, which makes the goal even better ^^) XD

Most of the time these goals go in by luck... nontheless it was an absolute beauty

Lol, if you don't think luck was involved there, then you're deluded.

Its not luck if you meant to shoot. it would be a luckly goal if he meant to pass or something.

Well he's wearin number 12, so i'm fairly sure that means he wasn't in the starting 11.. So He's probably ****, which makes the goal even better ^^) XD

Just because you have a higher number than 11 doesn't mean you're **** and that you are on the bench. And if messi was injured and put on the bench does that make him ****? I dont think so.

I have number 19 and I'm in the starting eleven in my team.

The audacity to even attempt that, let alone for it to go in, bewilders me. Fantastic goal.

What a finish :p

I have tried something similar irl, but I kind of failed, and, not only did the ball go further away from goal than it started, I also received badly bruised knee :p

Status
Not open for further replies.