Mature network game (1~2 players max )

Danieldg

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for another passionate Football Manager (12.0.4) player who is interested in playing/trying a few leagues. Preferably 17+ (20 myself) with a good knowledge of Football manager and up to date with recent player developments. Playing would mostly be in the evenings / weekends.

So I'm looking for another person ( max 2 ) to play Football Manager with, you don't have to be online every evening, but a few evenings/weekends would be cool. Being experienced with Football Manager is required and I'm really looking for some-one who doesnt ragequit after he draws/loses a few times.

If you are interested please leave here/PM me your contact details and I'll hit you up for a chat to see if we can get a game on.

-Daniel

Would be tempted by this but I use very basic tactics (not downloaded ones) with no exploits.
Hard to find people who don't strive to crush the game lol.

Hey, I'm pretty much the same. Just have the basic FM + patch, no downloaded skins, tactics or training.

If you're interested send me your contact details ;)

Im interested depends on game speed and who would host tho, but i am very interested