Which League should be start in?

• English Premier League

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • English Championship

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll play but never played online before. bentodd197

can you please set some ground rules first?

things like :
press continue time
custom budgets?

ect

Update:

We ran a good game tonight. A few 5 min players managed to get in, however very impressed with the bunch of guys that have joined. I think we are on a winner here.

There may be some spaces available - however open access is not available - APPLY here http://fm13.shivtr.com

Last edited:
Played alot of online games before, no need to show me what to do ;)

I am interested in joining if it isn't too late. I haven't done a network age since FM12!

Just as a suggestion: All the best network games I have done, all the managers have been on Skype. Makes it much more interesting, and realistic! :)

Update:

We ran a good game tonight. A few 5 min players managed to get in, however very impressed with the bunch of guys that have joined. I think we are on a winner here.

There may be some spaces available - however open access is not available - APPLY here http://fm13.shivtr.com

I have just applied! :)

Played alot of online games before, no need to show me what to do
wink.gif

I am interested in joining if it isn't too late. I haven't done a network age since FM12!

Just as a suggestion: All the best network games I have done, all the managers have been on Skype. Makes it much more interesting, and realistic!
smile.gif

Update:

Any news if there is room or not? I applied yesterday, but I have noticed someone else has joined, but my application has been replied to? :)

i have made an account over there last night but no one posted any adresses
i could join in

info please?

Thanks mate! :) What teams are left? It says there are 4 teams left, but the remaining teams list has about 8 teams in it :S?

I remember last night that Reading was free. Then Wigan manager resigned so that is possibly free as well.

Here's what the teams statuses are according to the forum post:

Reading
Norwich(TristianDerp)
QPR(Ognjen)
Southampton(Addave)
Wigan(Montheterrors but resigned at the end of last night, may or may not be free)
Swansea(GrumpyRabbit)
Stoke(Roffen)
West Brom(garyharry)
Sunderland(Blsne)
West ham(IrishNuke)

So that leaves Reading as the only vacant team

However it seems that this game has gotten quite a bit of interest, maybe we could open up some of the weaker top half teams for use?

Last edited:
I remember last night that Reading was free. Then Wigan manager resigned so that is possibly free as well.

Here's what the teams statuses are according to the forum post:

Reading
Norwich(TristianDerp)
QPR(Ognjen)
Southampton(Addave)
Wigan(Montheterrors but resigned at the end of last night, may or may not be free)
Swansea(GrumpyRabbit)
Stoke(Roffen)
West Brom(garyharry)
Sunderland(Blsne)
West ham(IrishNuke)

So that leaves Reading as the only vacant team

However it seems that this game has gotten quite a bit of interest, maybe we could open up some of the weaker top half teams for use?

hello mate.

i would take either Wigan or Reading if you will have me :)

I can play whenever, if there's any places left then reply to me on here, my steam name is luarez7

If anyone drops out then i'll be happy to join.

How's the game going? Is the community working well?

hi there im highly interested in joining don't mind being any side just really wanna join add me on stream Masonb9