nik1907

Reaction score
Isn't there anyone here who has a tactic where he is banging goals in?

He SUCKS at my Inter save, can't get him to work at all... And it ****** me off like **** :D

what tactic are you using? screenshot please. its usually not the player, but the tactic that is flawed

what tactic are you using? screenshot please. its usually not the player, but the tactic that is flawed
That's the thing. I have tried like a hundred tactics and nothing seems to work for him...?

But right now i'm using Knaps stargazing. And he can't seem to be working for me in any tactic... Always plays no more above than 6.7?

I assume "a hundred tactics" is a bit exaggerated ;), but don't switch tactics every match. Players need to get used to new tactics, so I might take some time before he starts scoring again. Give it a few matches.

I assume "a hundred tactics" is a bit exaggerated ;), but don't switch tactics every match. Players need to get used to new tactics, so I might take some time before he starts scoring again. Give it a few matches.
Haha, yes a little bit exaggerated :p but you seems to get my point. But yeah I know that changing the tactic every match isn't good for any team, but I was just THAT desperate to get him to score a lot of goals, like I see he does in many other FM players saves where they have him in their team. So any help to a tactic where the striker like him scores a lot of goals is appreciated :D

Haha, yes a little bit exaggerated :p but you seems to get my point. But yeah I know that changing the tactic every match isn't good for any team, but I was just THAT desperate to get him to score a lot of goals, like I see he does in many other FM players saves where they have him in their team. So any help to a tactic where the striker like him scores a lot of goals is appreciated :D

Hi,

sukin's semi diablo was worked for him pretty well i think. I used him as center striker
hope it helps :)View attachment 127328

Hmm, the think is I play with wide players on the wings, so I don't think that this tactic will suit the rest of my team. Maybe a tactic like a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1? :)

wrong :)
inter's squad is perfect for this i signed only ivan as u can see. use wingers as strikers will do the trick. jovetic lajic is perfect for the role.

finished 15 point ahead of juve :)View attachment 127242View attachment 127241

Hmmm okay, maybe I should try it then. I have downloaded a update, so I have now Candreva in squad also, alongside with Perisic and Angel Correra as my attacking midfielder and wingers. So should I just play Candreva in the attack on right and Perisic/Correra on left side of the attack? :)

I bought him and he only scored 4 goals in 22 games so I sold him at the end of the season :mad:

He scored 45 in 54 for me and that included him going on a drowt for 6 or 7 games. I used him as an advanced forward but have to admit when he played bad he stank get as low as 4.0 a game so he was hauled off and fined a few times.
Sold him at the end of the season to PSG for £75m.

I was later offered the PSG job so have linked up with him again and he's got 5 in 3 for me so far.