His name vaguely rings a bell, but I didn't know his stats were that good!

played with leeds for 3 season,he actually evolve really decent.

Recall playing against hom but no never had him

He's a product of our (Leicester) academy. I wasn't happy to see him leave as he is a fast little winger.

He's a beast, went through great form for me, scoring hat tricks, he's like a wippet

He's a fantastic player on this and irl.

Although he got a little crazy in the last game of the season... >_>

Max Gradel has shown some class for me as well. I frequently play both club and country and in my current Sunderland save I happen to also be managing Ivory Coast. It's early 2014, and Max Gradel has earned himself regular appearances despite the likes of Keita and Gervinho occupying the wings in the normal starting XI. His form has been quite solid (two goals and three assists in his last five caps).

Incidentally, what tactics do you use as Ivory Coast? I'm using a 4-2-4 with 2 DMs and it's worked pretty well. I made the 2010 WC Quarters, won the 2012 Cup of Nations, and made the finals of the 2013 Confederations' Cup. Lucina Traore has replaced Drogba as dangerman.

Max Gradel has shown some class for me as well. I frequently play both club and country and in my current Sunderland save I happen to also be managing Ivory Coast. It's early 2014, and Max Gradel has earned himself regular appearances despite the likes of Keita and Gervinho occupying the wings in the normal starting XI. His form has been quite solid (two goals and three assists in his last five caps).

Incidentally, what tactics do you use as Ivory Coast? I'm using a 4-2-4 with 2 DMs and it's worked pretty well. I made the 2010 WC Quarters, won the 2012 Cup of Nations, and made the finals of the 2013 Confederations' Cup. Lucina Traore has replaced Drogba as dangerman.

4-3-3, offensive but with a holding midfielder, reached WC semis and won African Cup of Nations 2012. Currently playing Confederations cup just now incidentally (H). Speaking of which, Max Gradel has just curled in a wonder goal for me in the opening game :p

Signed for Atalanta, took a while to get going, but is really flying ATM, av rating of 7-9

Max Gradel is a quality player speed wise, but watching him last season (admittedly only about 7 or 8 times, I live too far away to go regularly), he lacks a final ball, and is a bit of a hothead.

4-3-3, offensive but with a holding midfielder, reached WC semis and won African Cup of Nations 2012. Currently playing Confederations cup just now incidentally (H). Speaking of which, Max Gradel has just curled in a wonder goal for me in the opening game :p

Sounds quality! How has Lucina Traore been doing for you? I'm trying to gauge if he's a regularly legit dangerman or if his outburst in my save is due to having signed him with my club and invested a lot of time/training in him.