Max stats a player can get

angs123

Reaction score
so hi, i'm editing a database. Just want to know, whats the max "total amt" of stats a person can have? as in no one get have all 20 stats as the game will automatically scale it down. so is there a cap for the total no. of stats(adding all the stats together?) thx in advance!

I am desperate to find this out aswell.

Apparently there is some equation that determins a players CA based on the sum of all their stats, and vice versa. I dont know the equation though im afraid.

if you want 20 for all your stats just use real time editor, you can set everything to 20 with that, personally i think you should leave editor out of it but meh your game

You cant have 20 for all your stats. The game will automatically tone it down if you do.

you can if you use real time editor, if you feel like proving me wrong then go for it

I've used real time editor. Put all of Ronaldos stats to 20, by clicking the preset 'Legend' button on the right hand side.
After about 1 week on the game, they all went down to about 16/17.

I then tried changing them all individually, again, after about a week on the game they all decreased.

You cannot get a player will 20 stats for everything. Iv found plenty of other threads on this and other forums, blogs, help guieds etc etc that tell you this. There is a limit on the total stats a player can have, based on his CA. For some reason nobody know the formula that is used to determine the maximum stats a player can have based on him CA.
They was i see it, you have to set their stats to as high as you want them; the game will the decrease them to the highest acceptable level. You can the tweak around with them, by reducing some attributes and increasing others i guess.

forget changing stats. If you really want to make your player unbelievable then change Ronaldo's position, for example, to '120' (instead of just '20') so, Attacking Right Midfield as '120'.
You can do this on the real time editor and when he shoots he will shoot at like 500mph and he will pretty much score with every single shot.
I found this out by mistake with Ross McCormack and he would score at least 5 goals a game from any angle.
This can be done with any player in the whole game. Doing this to goalkeepers is amazing, they never ever concede a goal and they score from goal kicks!
Remember however to only change the attribute of their natural position or the position you intend to play the player. For example, Alexandre Pato must have the 'striker' position as 120 and not the 'Right Midfield' position as you wouldnt play this player Right Midfield unless you are mad.
If you play the player in the position that has not had the attribute edited will not have the desired effecs so do bare this in mind.

Last edited:
what editor is that on though, cos mine always goes back to 20 on the fm data editor. im guessing you used the real time editor?

yeah the RTE onyl temporarily increases stats, and also I think the same happens when you change the players value in RTE. Honestly, if you are going to use editor tools, you ain't playing properly.

forget changing stats. If you really want to make your player unbelievable then change Ronaldo's position, for example, to '120' (instead of just '20') so, Attacking Right Midfield as '120'. You can do this on the real time editor and when he shoots he will shoot at like 500mph and he will pretty much score with every single shot. I found this out by mistake with Ross McCormack and he would score at least 5 goals a game from any angle. This can be done with any player in the whole game. Doing this to goalkeepers is amazing, they never ever concede a goal and they score from goal kicks!
I don't understand a word of this....

yeah the RTE onyl temporarily increases stats, and also I think the same happens when you change the players value in RTE. Honestly, if you are going to use editor tools, you ain't playing properly.

I don't understand a word of this....
Sorry, i dont translate into the language of Geordie.