Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

max transfer budget bugs

Reaction score
source from some china forum , once your transfer budget over 2 billion , the bug will cause your budget become minus ( - ) , i wonder any one face this bugs before ?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If someone gets that big of a transfer budget then surely having a - budget wont make any difference...not like they have been spending it anyway :D

T

ThaRealM

how can you have a budget of 2 billion

maybe you mean 2 billion of chinees money

Reaction score
how can you have a budget of 2 billion

maybe you mean 2 billion of chinees money
oh please ~ if you think chinese play Fm surely will use currency of china , then you are wrong , i believe major people will use either pound or euro ... and i don't need to bother how they have 2 billion right ? Important is occur bug when IF you have a transfer budget which more than 2 B ...

Finally i don't think is impossible to get 2B transfer budget .. just matter of time or team

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SI Games have probably set a number (around that mark) as the maximum amount. So that is going to happen eventually if someone tries to make it happen.