maxi desparate for liverpool move

I hope he does come. He will be quality for Liverpool and hopefully we will play better with new signings:'(

dnt mean to be rude, but this is on the liverpool, website they arent going to say, he doesnt want to come, i think your need a less biased site to be sure,

would be a great signing tho

i not saying it isnt true, rafa is looking to sign him, but your saying Maxi is desperate which he might well be, but on niether page is there a quote from maxi saying he wants to join liverpool. it is asll speculation on whether he would lower his wage demands and the other on who rafa will sign

You could re-phrase the sentence to 'Liverpool desperate for Maxi move'. But yeah Maxi would certainly be a quality signing.

yh thts more like it. but still it doesnt actually say tht on either page

i cant see how a player who has been arguably one of argentinas best performers over the past 2-3 years is now deemed surplus to requirements at athletico. hes their captain too isnt he?

if he is on the market, surely chelsea are loooking at him. they need a winger or two. man city may consider him to replace robinho if his almost certain departure goes ahead this month.

i havent seen much of la liga this year due to football training when the spanish league show is on sky, but if hes anyhting like the player he was last season and the season before, then i wouldnt mind him at united tbh

I thought liverpool had no money to buy big signings. Surely he would be expensive.:p

His contract is over at the end of the season, so i think that it would be a loan until the end of the season and then he signs on a free

apprently on loan or at the end of his contract

this is whaty i mean, how can athletico agree to a loan? he was their captain last time i checked, and arguably the biggest name the have after aguero

that would be cool if he goes to man city because i bought him in my first season on fm 10 and he is amazing lol.

It is likely he will be leaving in January as he has rejected Atletico's latest contract and is showing no signs staying, Atletico may get a bit of money from him in January or they may want him off the wage bill as I imagine he is on large wages, he is a great player and I am sure that many clubs are interested.

i cant see how a player who has been arguably one of argentinas best performers over the past 2-3 years is now deemed surplus to requirements at athletico. hes their captain too isnt he?

He fell out with a few players in the Athletico team from what I've gathered.

this is whaty i mean, how can athletico agree to a loan? he was their captain last time i checked, and arguably the biggest name the have after aguero

Forlan and Simao are both bigger and better players than Maxi. Although Forlan has been a little disappointing this season.

oh so its a case of a player thinking hes bigger than the club.

in that xase i dont want him at united

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

He fell out with a few players in the Athletico team from what I've gathered.

Forlan and Simao are both bigger and better players than Maxi. Although Forlan has been a little disappointing this season.

lol shows my knowledge of spain, i though simao was at benfica

It is likely he will be leaving in January as he has rejected Atletico's latest contract and is showing no signs staying, Atletico may get a bit of money from him in January or they may want him off the wage bill as I imagine he is on large wages, he is a great player and I am sure that many clubs are interested.
hes on 4 million a year