Description
: Young Goalkeeper

Personality
: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Goalkeeper

View attachment 137864

View attachment 137865

View attachment 137866

If someone has a future screenshot of him, please be kind and post ;)

Tendancy to punch isn't a strength. It is a weakness. A high value is bad IMO.

It would take quite a bit of work to get him to improve. His low work rate and determination don't help.

Actually, Eccentricity too is not a strength, it's actually a weakness. He looks decent. I don't think he will be one for the top teams in the future but mid-table teams at best.

Actually, Eccentricity too is not a strength, it's actually a weakness. He looks decent. I don't think he will be one for the top teams in the future but mid-table teams at best.
Didn't notice that for some reason...

But I don't see him improving much unless he does really well at tutoring as work rate and determination are probably the most important things when it comes to improvements from training.

yeah Nuno, Eccentricity and Tendancy to punch go hand in hand as a Crazy keeper like Barthez :) I never punch the ball, I always catch as it is safer and more controlled :) they are not strengths :)

not sure how he would turn out, his Scout report is not that promising, even with a lot of 1st team football he would only get to say a Logan Bailly or Remy Riou at most :)

Since we're talking about keepers, I have a slightly stupid question, what happens in rainy weather? I've noticed my keeper let the ball slip through his hands a couple times, although this could be just a coincidence. Would, in this scenario, a keeper with a "tendency to punch" be less prone to mistakes? Down here when there's heavy rain many keepers opt to punch the ball rather than try to grab it, and this made me think about it, but I didn't really know where to ask.

yeah it does depend on where and in what weather you play in :) I dont think it is such an important or deciding factor in Fm, it is in real life though as the ball is wet and slippery etc and to be safe, you punch it :)

your keeper either has poor Concentration and or Positioning or it is just plain Coincedence :) nothing more than that :)

Yeah, IRL I know for a fact knowing when to punch the ball and when to take it can be an asset. My keeper's quite decent overall, maybe just coincidence, I guess.