Maximum number of transfers

Baggie79

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am playing with West Brom in the Premier League in 2012/13 season. I have jsut tried to sign a French Defender and the game has said that the transfer has been cancelled as I have reached the maximum number of transfer for this window? I have currently bought 7 players and I have checked the competition rules and there is no mention of maximum transfers.

Has anyone else had this or is my game playing up, any help greatly appreciated!!

I've signed more than 7 players in most windows for 8 transfer windows and never had a problem. He hasn't played for more than two teams this season has he?? Shouldn't affect the transfer but you never know.

I've signed more than 7 players in most windows for 8 transfer windows and never had a problem. He hasn't played for more than two teams this season has he?? Shouldn't affect the transfer but you never know.

No it's Sakho from PSG he has always been there. Could the 2012/13 year mean a rule change or maybe because its 10.2 patch?

Very strange. I'd often sign 10-15 players a window and there's never been a problem and I use patch 10.2

you might only be aloud so many players in your squad try sellin someone then try to sign sakho

Maybe the board will not allow you to make any more signings? :S

Baggie79, man do you know what is the maximum number of teams you can have in one league with two round, and with one round?