Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Maximum youth wage when activating new league?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know this has been a commen problem for various people like me who enoy lower league management in poor countries.

When activating a country is there a way to prevent youth players recieveing 45 pounds a week when on youth contracts and from stopping every non youth player having a min salary of 100 a week?

I know in the pre built leagues for example in Bolivia youth players have much lower wages (like 5 a week) even at professional clubs.

It makes playing with Oceanic, Asian or African teams very difficult as when you start the wage bill is often already at 4k a week.

Any help would be much apprecaited.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:57 PM ----------

anyone? Does the more advanced editor address this isssue? Its ridiculous if your wage biull jumps 600 pouns a week when the new youth intake arrives when you manage a tiny club!