SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Hey guys, so here halfway through my first season at Lyon and i still have no idea how to train this guy simply because he's a winger, but i use no wingers in my tactic and i want to fit him in the team as a striker.. The roles i use are a False 9 and an Advanced Forward, and i would like to know which one would fit him better.. Right now i'm heavily leaning towards training him as a AF because his passing vision and teamwork are very low and he has the pace and dribbling to burn people but he lacks finishing, but as an AF he's only the third choice behind Lacazette and Beauvue who are both ruining defences this season.. what do you reccomend?

View attachment 222176

train him as striker , false 9 , he is banging goals in 2nd season for me ! he will become a great player despite low finishing , loan him if you can't give him time

train him as striker , false 9 , he is banging goals in 2nd season for me ! he will become a great player despite low finishing , loan him if you can't give him time

He was second best Leaguer scorer after Vietto in the second season and he only played like 16 games as a starter, rest as a sub